Total War Hotseat Campaigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mergor
Mergor

[RPHS] Age of Crusades - 1105AD | Discussion and Rules Empty [RPHS] Age of Crusades - 1105AD | Discussion and Rules

Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:41 pm
1105AD - Age of Crusades
(A mod made for hotseat purposes by bayarder, Mergor, Hannibal2001)

[RPHS] Age of Crusades - 1105AD | Discussion and Rules Display_image-1024x629
1105 AD - A new chapter in European history. The Great Seljuk Empire is starting to rise once again after a humiliating defeat from the crusaders 6 years ago. The Cumans, whose lands are stretching from the Caucasus to the Ural mountains are threatening the Kievan Rus, and are even ready to breach the Carpathian mountains to raid Hungarian lands. The great Holy Roman Empire is in a civil war. The current Emperor Henry V forced his own father to abdicate, pushing the empire into chaos. And as the old kings die, and the sons become kings, the current peace in Europe will shatter.

Admin:
Mergor

Co-Admin
(-)

Download these files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VHFVn0xSZWDfEJnMEv87ctnZ3UlHwXJF/view

Factions: (In turn order)
- Papal States (Hannibal2001)
- Scotland (ScotlandIsBest)
- Genoa (Potatoto)
- Venice (LordPureLegacy)
- Russia (REDBOOSTY)
- Poland (CelivalTheGreat)
- Hungary (BerryKnight)
- England (ArBo)
- Denmark (CommodusIV)
- Sicily (Dragon.)
- France (paladinbob123)
- HRE (captainnorway)
- Seljuks (cowcow)
- Byzantines (saleska2)

Admin Factions:
- Scotland
- Fatimids
- Rebels

The mod features:
- historical accuracy, rich family trees, portraits
- Every faction plays differently
- Reworked economy and buildings
- Reworked unit stats, more mercenaries, permanent, but expensive forts
- Stronger excommunication, shipping mechanic, events, special rebels
- Agent limit now tied to the number of settlements you have

Map:

RP Rules:

General Rules:

The Crusader Kings:

Rebels:

Events:

Faction Attributes:
Mergor
Mergor

[RPHS] Age of Crusades - 1105AD | Discussion and Rules Empty Re: [RPHS] Age of Crusades - 1105AD | Discussion and Rules

Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:45 pm
3 things to clear up:

1: Due to a misunderstanding between me and ScotlandIsBest, I haven't defeated his besieging army up in Ireland. I didn't want to punish something after something was not clear, but keep in mind that Rebels will sally out if they can attack and win in sieges
2: HRE rebels are defending their territory as it was their own, so no staying on HRE lands at the end of your turn if you don't want your armies to be defeated. Telling you Celival
3: There is a capturable settlement in the Baelaric isles, named Palma. Don't forget about it Wink
ScotlandIsBest

[RPHS] Age of Crusades - 1105AD | Discussion and Rules Empty Re: [RPHS] Age of Crusades - 1105AD | Discussion and Rules

Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:49 pm
yeah i honestly never fought rebels in hotseat before so i forgot about that lol. and thats why i messaged u to withdraw them if my reinforcements werent coming up :p thank you
Mergor
Mergor

Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:47 pm
Seems like the forum automaticly makes adfly links out of some sites, for example mediafire and sendspace. Use drive if you can.
ScotlandIsBest

Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:50 pm
u can just delete the adfly part of the link. very easy
CommodusIV
CommodusIV

Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:52 pm
Never liked mediafire or sendspace in the first place. Drive, or even direct upload to discord, mean less hassle and less need to edit posts and download third party utilities.
Mergor
Mergor

Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:21 pm
Age of Crusades will be moved back to TWC!
paladinbob123
paladinbob123

Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:15 pm
shall we move the rp threads /and turn info/battles from the beginning of the "troubles" onto the original twc page to bring the original upto date?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum