Total War Hotseat Campaigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jadli
Jadli
Site Owner

TIOC - Hotseat Saves Empty TIOC - Hotseat Saves

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:43 am
All previous turns and posts can be found HERE

Post all your save here.

Appears last to be up was England https://www.dropbox.com/s/i1lpn8t2rjs5de3/TIOC_England_11.sav?dl=0

Last edited by Jadli on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jadli
Jadli
Site Owner

TIOC - Hotseat Saves Empty Re: TIOC - Hotseat Saves

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:42 am
England subbed, Ireland up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/rp7i2r133sja9aj/TIOC_Ireland_11.sav

Hopefully we find a replacement till the next turn
PeaMan
PeaMan

Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:13 pm
I don't got time today to write a RP, not missing much though I sent some messages in-game.

Wales up - http://www.mediafire.com/file/er4qnpihc520d6a/TIOC_Wales_11.sav

CommodusIV
CommodusIV

Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:15 pm
Little of note from the court of Wales. Llywelyn may be receptive to a renewed offer of marriage between Earl Simon's daughter and himself, given that negotiations with English royalty have been put on hold, reportedly from some illness or such.

Onto the Scots,
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/375127616534872077/403643517236150288/TIOC_Wales_11.sav
ScotlandIsBest

Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:26 am
sorry commodus but you sent me save on your turn , i just noticed
CommodusIV
CommodusIV

Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:41 pm
ScotlandIsBest

Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:12 am
Norway UP https://www.mediafire.com/file/om9rzkb5xzg2utw/TIOC_Norway_11.sav

Rumors spread through Scotland of neighboring nations preparing for war and the people are uneasy. King Alexander comes to calm the people. He tells them invaders will not come on our soil without experiencing hell on earth before their souls are sent there..

Scotland is still prosperous and its lands safe through these troubling times in the region.
Der Böse Wolf
Der Böse Wolf

Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:32 pm
The link is full of ads and the mediafire page doesn't' open.
Jadli
Jadli
Site Owner

Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:33 pm
mediefire and sends space seems to be adertised here, so use google drive for example. Tho you can easily get to the save thtough advertisementm by clicking in the right upper corner
Der Böse Wolf
Der Böse Wolf

Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:38 pm
Yea I tried but it opens another ads and it all feels very spammy.
ScotlandIsBest

Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:46 pm
Deer Bose i can just send to you via steam or email if u wanna pm me
Der Böse Wolf
Der Böse Wolf

Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:46 pm
ScotlandIsBest wrote:Deer Bose i can just send to you via steam or email if u wanna pm me

PM sent
Der Böse Wolf
Der Böse Wolf

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:06 am
The people of the Isle of Man love their Prince.

Ever since Prince Magnus set his court at the island, he made big efforts to improve the infrastructure, expand farming and increase trade.

He also commands a strong and loyal army of experienced and battle-hardened Norse troops.

The plebs support his efforts for peace and trade, especially with Ireland and Wales, the two neighbours.
Irish and Welsh cultures are very well present on the island and eventhough a big number of Norwegian settlers have moved there, there still remains a considerable native Irish and some Welsh communities.

The big Irish inhabitants support High King Brian and they are grateful to Prince Magnus for keeping the peace and close ties between the two realms.

However, for many months, Irish ships have been blockading the sea routes between the main Norse settlements in the North and the Isle of Man in the South.

TIOC - Hotseat Saves 9uAyyeK

Norse navies can not defend the trade routes against pirates and raiders. This situation is becoming more difficult as time passes on and food supplies have becoming lower every passing week.

Wit the menace of war, Norse settlers started to stigmatise the Irish natives on the island, blaming them for the blockade.

Many Irish villages have been burnt.

A strong nationalist sentiment is starting to grow as Norwegians are fed up with the situation and they want their King to act.

Prince Magnus ordered to arrest and punish anyone found guilty of attacking Irish villages.
But it seems that some of the troops in charge of chasing down the offenders have not been carrying the orders as they should.

Rumours say that the troops are hiding and protecting the attackers, and, even worse,  taking part in the attacks.

All this created an uneasy atmosphere at the Island.

The Prince is desperate.

If war erupts, what will happen?

Will he be able to still command his troops? Will they rebel?
Can he protect the Irish inhabitants on the island?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Northern Shires are next: https://we.tl/j3NWc5UZIB

Last edited by Der Böse Wolf on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Der Böse Wolf
Der Böse Wolf

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:15 am
By the way, sorry for posting soooo late, as I forgot to subscribe to the thread (now done) and didn't know that the HS has continued, until I was notified privately by Scotland that my turn is up.

I thought te HS was paused until an England player is found.

But I am happy that we are back on track.

I sure hope England gets a leader soon as it one of the major factions.

Too bad The Wise Coffin decided to leave, he was doing a good job.
paladinbob123
paladinbob123

Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:02 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
TIOC - Hotseat Saves 548px-Arms_of_Montfort-l%27Amaury_queue_fourche.svg

TIOC - Hotseat Saves 5bbq00

{Admin rolls of 8 [+3 simon support] and 7 [+1 speaker of the house support gives the following result at parliament}

Simon de Montfort had spoken again for forming a second army to "putdown" the rebels of Inglewood forest and with the last harvest being bountyfull , and trade of the northern shires being successful , the treasury of the north , was rather full , and without any major issue the vote was passed for this issue.

[9+ the commons give as much monies as required, a 2nd fully formed army group will be assembled]

The speaker of the house also addressed the demands of the king , for some support for self-defence, if the welsh attacked the southern counties of England. The resulting factor was that a smaller army group would be formed and be sent down to Chester. It seems Godwine had spoken before that he could lead such a force , and so grudgingly , he was requested to the lead the said group down to the important City of Chester .

[7-8 Parliament is wary about the kings request and make some provisions to help. If the kings asks for troops then a smaller force is sent than he requests but enough to satisfy the peoples feelings on this matter. If the situation still deteriorates then a new parliament can be called with +4 to the roll. If the situation is for aid [i.e money] then parliament is happy to send perhaps 50% of the requested aid, but it will request a "boon" of the king for the people at some time.]

TIOC - Hotseat Saves 162a8lc
[Coat of arms of City of Chester]

Captain Augustine  stood on the walls of Chester Castle overlooking the City of Chester which stood below it on the slope . The town overlooked the Main River , Dee and trade moved out along this river in small boats , bringing food and other trade . He began to remember the history to this great town , which held a important position on the border with the Welsh state.

Like York , Chester had been started from a Roman fort , which again had been positioned against the river for both defence and the valuable water source. The Roman Legio II Adiutrix during the reign of the Emperor Vespasian founded Chester in AD 79, as a "castrum" or Roman fort with the name Deva Victrix.
It was established in the land of the Celtic Cornovii, according to ancient cartographer Ptolemy, as a fortress during the Roman expansion northward, and was named Deva  either after the goddess of the Dee or directly from the British name for the river. The 'victrix' part of the name was taken from the title of the Legio XX Valeria Victrix  which was based at Deva. Central Chester's four main roads, Eastgate, Northgate, Watergate and Bridgegate, follow routes laid out at this time.

TIOC - Hotseat Saves W0opdu

A civilian settlement grew around the military base, probably originating from trade with the fortress. The fortress was 20% larger than other fortresses in the Roman province  of Britannia built around the same time at York (Eboracum) and Caerleon (Isca Augusta); this has led to the suggestion that the fortress, rather than London (Londinium), was  intended to become the capital of the Roman province of Britannia Superior. The civilian amphitheatre[the largest known military amphitheatre in Britain], which was built in the 1st century, could seat between 8,000 and 10,000 people. The was also a shrine to Minerva , created by the romans , but the people still worshipped it in the nearby quarry. The fortress was garrisoned by the legion until at least the late 4th century. Although the army had abandoned the fortress by 410 when the Romans retreated from Britannia, the Romano-British civilian settlement continued (probably with some Roman veterans staying behind with their wives and children) and its occupants probably  continued to use the fortress and its defences as protection from raiders from the Irish Sea.

After the Roman troops withdrew, the Romano-British established a number of petty kingdoms. Chester is thought to have become part of Powys. Deverdoeu was a Welsh name for Chester as late as the 12th century (cf Dyfrdwy, Welsh for the river Dee). Another, attested in the 9th century History of the Britons traditionally attributed to Nennius, is Cair Legion ("Fort" or "City of the Legion"); this later developed into Caerlleon and then the modern Welsh Caer.

In 616, Æthelfrith of Northumbria defeated a Welsh army at the brutal and decisive Battle of Chester, and probably established the Anglo-Saxon position in the area from then on. The Northumbrian Anglo-Saxons used an Old English equivalent of the British name, Legacæstir, which was current until the 11th century, when, in a further parallel with Welsh usage, the first element fell out of use and the simple name Chester emerged. In 689, King Æthelred of Mercia founded the Minster Church of West Mercia on what is considered to be an early Christian site: it is known as the Minster of St John the Baptist, Chester (now St John's Church) which later became the first cathedral.

The Saxons extended and strengthened the walls of Chester to protect the city against the Danes, who occupied it for a short time until Alfred seized all the cattle and laid waste  the surrounding land to drive them out. It was Alfred's daughter Æthelflæd, Lady of the Mercians, that built the new Saxon burh. A new Church dedicated to St Peter alone was founded in AD 907 by the Lady Æthelfleda at what was to become the Cross. In 973, the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle records that, two years after his coronation at Bath, King Edgar of England, came to Chester where he held his court in a palace in a place now known as Edgar's Field near the old Dee bridge in Handbridge.

[a great vid showing the position of the town and cathedral, and the castle, although at a latter date, so perhaps less brick buildings and more wattle and daub structures instead Very Happy]

Chester was one of the last cities in England to fall to the Normans. William the Conqueror ordered the construction of a castle, to dominate the town and the nearby Welsh border. In 1071 he asked Hugh d'Avranches to complete his vision, and so he built Chester Castle, and became the first Earl of Chester.

-----------------------------

But upon receiving of Parliaments decision to bring a army down to Chester to defend the border , security around Chester was tightened. Reports had reached the Captain , that a welsh group of traders were just south of the northern shires border with southern England. A agent had been sent south to check out the group , and his investigation had found that one of the traders, had been smuggling pictures of the defences of the English Border , and he was ordered to "remove" this threat.

TIOC - Hotseat Saves Vimvtg

The rest of the traders were allowed to retreat back into wales , carrying the body of "Phelip" , so he could be buried in his native homeland . This also would allow the message to be given back to Wales , that illegal agents , were not welcome in English Terrority until relations were improved.

Turn to England,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1xc735jze6llyrc/TIOC_England_12.sav?dl=0

Last edited by paladinbob123 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jadli
Jadli
Site Owner

Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:09 pm
c save sent to Hanni
Hannibal2001
Hannibal2001
1 Staff Hotseat Victory
1 Staff Hotseat Victory

Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:13 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
His majesty the King of England declares war on the Kingdom of Wales for their insults brought to the crown and the kingdom. The loyal armies of King Henry the IV have attacked the coast of Wales and took the city of Pembroke and layed siege to the city of Cardiff.

TIOC - Hotseat Saves 20180202003024_2

A number of emissaries have been sent to all the noble houses of the neighboring kingdoms to hear of the injustice brought by Wales upon the English folk.
The loyalist forces are now gathering in large numbers at the borders of Wales ready to attack unless the King of Wales responds to King's Henry offer.

TIOC - Hotseat Saves Ofer

Ireland is up - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rNvkvb5JBHExcJrBSuAOvLWgv7NH8X63
PeaMan
PeaMan

Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:38 pm
Rumours of a English attack upon the Welsh has reached High King Brian, he wasn't sure what to make of this news so he dispatched his agent to confirm these reports.

TIOC - Hotseat Saves 2073ue1

The King was surprised by the sudden English attack upon our ally but has long been preparing for this day and has sent word to his Admiral to clear the way for the landing of Irish troops to aid our Welsh brothers. The Admiral soon came into contact with a English ships and  gave the order to
engage the English. The battle was long and bloody, men that fell into the water drowned because of their heavy armour and after many hours the Irish were victorious!

TIOC - Hotseat Saves 2hnnbx1

TIOC - Hotseat Saves Jkhc3o
Meanwhile word has arrived from King Haakon of Noregveldi with a warning regarding the Irish blockade of the narrow passage that we have put in place to secure our lands and to prevent Haakon from coming to the aid of the tyrannical King Henry.

Many fear what this war will bring but one thing is certain the Isles are now in a state of chaos.

Wales up - http://www.mediafire.com/file/hrsnhjrcc945cef/TIOC_Wales_12.sav
CommodusIV
CommodusIV

Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:38 am
The People of Wales are angered at the latest intrusions. King Llywelyn has made one thing known to his people; King Henry will retract his forces, or the reign of one of the two sovereigns will end.

Onto the Scots,

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/375127616534872077/409160041841688576/TIOC_Scotland_12.sav
Der Böse Wolf
Der Böse Wolf

Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:45 pm
Oh wow, things got heavy real quick.

Just a reminder to Hannibal, since he just joined the HS, about the siege equipment rules:

"A siege weapon can only participate once every two turns. That is, you cannot use it for one siege, and turn it around to be used in another siege the following turn or during the current turn."

So England cannot assault Cardiff next turn as it had already used the catapults to attack Pembroke.
Hannibal2001
Hannibal2001
1 Staff Hotseat Victory
1 Staff Hotseat Victory

Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:51 pm
Der Böse Wolf wrote:Oh wow, things got heavy real quick.

Just a reminder to Hannibal, since he just joined the HS, about the siege equipment rules:

"A siege weapon can only participate once every two turns. That is, you cannot use it for one siege, and turn it around to be used in another siege the following turn or during the current turn."

So England cannot assault Cardiff next turn as it had already used the catapults to attack Pembroke.
I know Wolf I clarified it with Commodus.
ScotlandIsBest

Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:45 pm
Won't have my turn up until tomorrow
ScotlandIsBest

Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:02 pm
King Alexander is about to talk to the people of Perth when a report comes in of a naval blockade to our Norse allies
"These are dark times my friends" he says to his group of advisors

"Our allies strike against peoples who are little different to you and I and it pains me to see" Alexander gets emotional at the thought of families being killed and torn apart from the terrors of war.

He stands up and goes to the balcony where the people of Perth have gathered to hear the King speak.

"My People!, My Kin, My Family! Scotland is on the brink of war! I have done what i can to keep our nation at peace, but words have less effect on peace as they do on war it seems. My number one priority is keeping the lands of Scotland safe and every Scot protected from the terrors of war."
The people of Perth cheer for their beloved King, they would have loved him no matter what his decision but his decision to prioritize his people has a noticeable effect on their confidence in him

Alexander writes a pact to England and Norway stating they must not engage in savage acts against the people of ireland and wales. Or He will pull his military support
ScotlandIsBest

Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:12 pm
save sent to der bose wolf via email btw. if admin needs the save or something just message me
Der Böse Wolf
Der Böse Wolf

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:44 pm
King Haakon IV was in a foul mood.

Inge of Lokken, his adoptive son, grabbed the opportunity to make his case:

TIOC - Hotseat Saves YUBp1AUI warned about trusting those Scots. How can you trust people who come to pay you tribute and forget the gold!
They even dared to ask for military access, yet refuse military aid when needed.
I wonder what they want the military access for!

TIOC - Hotseat Saves JofLG7x
Yea enough with the rambling. This Brian of Ireland did not answer my warning letter. He deserves to be punished, the viking way! But I am not sure I can leave the North undefended...

And why is that?, said Inge with a devilish smile? But of course, because there are two huge Scottish armies roaming the lands...but they are your allies aren't they?
The adopted Prince kept smiling, but Haakon gave him a dark stare.

:King Haakon
I'm sure you heard about the Irish landing in Wales to help those Welsh. Send word to Magnus. Tell him to prepare the troops and to strike in Wales if the Irish don't lift their blockade.
I am adamant that Henry III and his Barons allies will crush those peasants anyway...

TIOC - Hotseat Saves Af3LpUs
Excuse me my King, but the Prince can not attack in Wales as all our ships are blocked in the North and it will take a long time to reach the Isle of Man via a detour around Ireland.

King Haakon looked at the war minister for a few long seconds, then he looked at Inge who was still smiling...
He then sat down and sipped his wine.

It seems this Irish "peasant" is outplaying you, Inge broke the silence.

Haakon kept his eyes on his glass, he then said: "I admire him actually. He is smart and resourceful, he is also ballsy. He reminds me of my youth...too bad he will not live to be of my age..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Northern Shires are next: https://we.tl/0XmJkkrcmh
paladinbob123
paladinbob123

Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:11 pm
TIOC - Hotseat Saves 15zginn

Godwine Herbert of Newcastle -upon tyne was awaken'd by the pipe and drum and groaned in his bed , in the early hours of the morning.

"Those god-forsaken scots bastards! I shall have there heads for this!" , he groaned, as he dragged himself up and began to get breakfast as the racket from the pipe and drums of the Scottish band echo'd across the City.

After a hour of washing and getting armoured up , he consulted the town guard to find that some Scottish pike miltia had set themselves outside the town , raiding some of the nearby villages of there cattle, and disrupting trade to the City near the river. They bore no flag's of the Scottish king , but instead of some clan of the wilds , but Godwine didn't believe such things , as he believed they had been sent down after the Scottish Kings words.

"I shall have every one of those scum , hung , drawn and quartered! Arm my personal bodyguard and ready the townguard!. I want to be ready to attack in a hour  ,and have there heads in two!" ,, shouted Godwine , his temper rising .

The small English garrison sallied from the City to find the Scottish troops running away , in there tartan kilts , across the river and they reassembled near a small forest , after raiding another village and burning a few farmsteads. The English force found them assembling a slight battle line , in front of the tree line , deploying in there rough pike formations.

Godwine checked his armour and weapons , with his coat of arms with the three castles of "new-castle" upon his shield [town took its name from the "New Castle" built by order of Robert Curthose, eldest son of William the Conqueror[check out the "Age of Crusade hotseat Very Happy], in 1080 and a castle was depicted on the twelfth century common seal]. The rest of the town mitlia were embittered about there nearby neighbours losses and were spoiling for a fight with the unshaven long haired barbarians who spat, and showed there bare bottoms in defiant before the woods.

"Listen well , my lads! These Scottish bastards will fight hard if we give em the chance! So I want you to fight hard, and don't run! Let me get in behind em , and we shall soon take there heads , and keep our families safe, if we can just hold your ground! Let me hear you laugh at there wretchedness!!" , cried the Lord of Newcastle, and the town guard , bodyguards all laughed at the Scotsmen , who shouted abuses in return.
TIOC - Hotseat Saves 2yowsbc

Soon the order to charge was given and the town miltia gathered there weapons and en-masse charged at the scotts pike miltia , who held them at bay with there longer weapons. Once both parties were fully engaged, Lord Godwine , took his heavy cavalry , circling around the Pikemen and charged at there rear , as given the cover of the forest , they managed to fully surprise the scots pikemen, but the charge was fragmented , as the woods had broken the cohesion but still the damage to the morale of the scots rebels, was enough to break the raiders and most began to flee , back towards the border. Godwine attempted to charge-down , what raiders he could , his warhorse , personally riding over two rebels, with some of the remainder , who stayed to fight being captured by the superior numbers of town miltia , who tied them-up and awaiting the sentencing of the governing lord.

TIOC - Hotseat Saves 311ma0i

----------------------------------------------

TIOC - Hotseat Saves 548px-Arms_of_Montfort-l%27Amaury_queue_fourche.svg
TIOC - Hotseat Saves 5bbq00

In Parliament , there was uproar about the incident , but Simon promised the northern noble , that the Main Barons army would be placed next to the border to secure the northern territories against further Scottish inclusions , but said he didn't think the Scottish king implemented such a move. Some of the backlash , also fell upon the Scottish ambassador , who it was said , was taking trips in the southern borders of the northern shires. It was said , that he should be recalled , and asked to keep his wandering to around the estates of York , lest people think he was spying. Guards would be sent to check on him , and his safety couldn't be guaranteed unless he was close to York itself.

Messenges were received by the King , who was assured of Parliaments support , indeed since Godwine was delayed , Arthur of Lancaster was selected , to send a large supporting garrison to boister Chester, with more troops on the way. Simon received a letter from the welsh ambassador protesting about the kings actions, and a reply was sent in reply , that the north of England , sympathised with his sorrow at the loss of life , but thought it was in his best interests to submit to the king.

Turn to England
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnk55wc2jxb2hun/TIOC_England_13.sav?dl=0

Last edited by paladinbob123 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hannibal2001
Hannibal2001
1 Staff Hotseat Victory
1 Staff Hotseat Victory

Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:02 pm
TIOC - Hotseat Saves 5_Ttzy_Ws

On a shining day with clear skies the Welsh soldiers with the Prince of Wales commanding them,  are resting and celebrating as they're reaching the shores of Wales ready to fight against the English with an enthusiasm worthy of mentioning. As bards lighten the mood on the ships and food is brought on the tables horns begin to sound in the distance. An English navy approaches,  consisting of Welsh mercenaries bought by the crown in their service. These sailors are hardened troops, better equipped and well commanded by English officers compared to the Welsh navy who was mainly composed of Welsh soldiers with little experience at sea. The English navy advances and takes position for the battle. However the Welsh ships are heavy and do not have the capability of fighting at this stage. As the enemy rams into one of their ships, tearing it apart in just matter of seconds, the morale of the men begins to shrink. The English board the remaining ships and inflict many casualties but are unable to sink the fleet as the majority managed to retreat with the prince alive.  He lives for now.... but not for very long

TIOC - Hotseat Saves 20180207194120_1

The Irish fleet supposed to be protecting the Prince has gone off course and was approaching the English shores. That was the moment when the English navy sailed to meet it. However despite being more experienced the English navy was outnumbered and was inferior to the Irish who had large Holks  with heavy cannons on the side. Yet this didn't matter as in the end victory was achieved and the Irish were defeated. The seas are now controlled by the English Crown!

TIOC - Hotseat Saves 20180207194450_1

In the mainland Cardiff has fallen and English troops are now advancing in Wales! Every hope for peace has been diminished by the Welsh king who refused with an arrogance worthy of songs. Every noble and common person supporting him is an enemy of the realm and shall be brought down.

The Prince of Wales will be sunk next turn with the rest of his ships, anyone supporting Wales is an enemy of mine so be warned!

Ireland is up! - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AgtHeCgX9hZeztjIKslspbqzrI50PTJS
PeaMan
PeaMan

Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:51 pm
Many weeks had past before word had reached High King Brian that the southern fleet had been defeated and that the English plan of committing a heinous act of killing the royal Prince of Wales, Would King Henry really give the order and kill one with such noble blood?.

The King grunts after hearing his councils advise "Did you think this war would be fought without loss of life, we must prevail or all the British Isles will soon be under the boot of England, our Welsh kin are already hard pressed by Henrys warmongering, I must depart for Wales at once, I leave my trusted council members to govern my Kingdom while I'm at war."

A messenger interrupts the council meeting dragging mud into the chambers, "Forgive me sire, word from cork. It seems that a group of bandits are blockading the road to Cork charging our people for passage!"

"Madness! Send word to Fineen MacCarthy he has thousands of men stationed in Cork. Tell him I command him to lead 500 warriors north to defeat these brigands.

"At once my lord"

Fineen MacCarthy soon  after marches north to restore the Kings peace.

TIOC - Hotseat Saves 14wu1ac

TIOC - Hotseat Saves 2ntb487

TIOC - Hotseat Saves 1ot381

Wales up - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ahzRzIiSbJEnNgEKoas-WhYcD32bNJux
CommodusIV
CommodusIV

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:26 pm
Dafydd, stranded at sea:

Messages depart from Llywelyn's court. He is described as haggard, but set in his purpose; his body weakened, made up by a look in his eyes nobody would have expected from the man. For him, it is the ending stretch. The war that he will fight no matter what. In his eye, one of two men will stand at the end of this conflict. And he has resigned himself to the loss of life that will result...

Onto the Scots...
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/375127616534872077/411286366823907328/TIOC_Scotland_13.sav
Der Böse Wolf
Der Böse Wolf

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:58 pm
How has Cardiff fallen?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum