Go down
Site Owner
Join date : 2018-01-11
Reputation : 7
Posts : 149
Location : Brno, Czech Republic
View user profile

TTW III - Hotseat Rules and List of Players Empty TTW III - Hotseat Rules and List of Players

on Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:45 am

Tamriel III

TTW III - Hotseat Rules and List of Players Maxresdefault

We wil be using The Elder Scrolls mod
or alternative torrent link
) +
patch 1.2
my old patch
(install in this order).

Admin  - Jadli

Tamriel Empire - Ventos Mustel
Kingdom of Daggerfall - saleska2
High Kingdom of Skyrim - Admin Subbed
Third Aldmeri Dominiom - Tasunke
Clans of Blackmarsh - REDBOOSTY
Clan of Forebears - Dead, Killed by Daggerfall and Orcs
Kingdom of Pelletine - cowcow
Kingdom of Orsinium - captainnorway
Lord Dagoth Ur (+ Tribes of Ashlanders) - Captain Melon
Nerevarine The Reborned (Tribunal Temple + Great House Hlaalu) - joerock22

The Campaign starts shortly before the events of TES III an IV, so all players start as vassals of TE ( except Lord Dagoth Ur).
Most of the events will not be removed, so Nerevarine is ingame. Players will also have to face Oblivion Crisis ( which will happen much sooner than in vanilla).

The Rules


- You have 24hrs to complete your factions turn. This rule will be strictly enforced by the Admin..
- If you can not complete your turn within the time limit then inform the Admin before your 24hrs is up. The Admin may then choose to sub the turn or occassionally may grant a 12-24hr extension.
-The Admin will not waste time trying to make contact with a late player. Its up to you to let the admin know you will be late. If you do not, then expect to be subbed. If you are late too often or constantly need extensions you will be replaced
- When admin intervention is needed you must send admin a PM explaining the situation. Don't bother posting issues about other players on the main Thread.
- No exploits/bugs allowed. F.e. movement bug, merchant stack/fort, agent stomping, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, armies on ships to go through enemy zone of control (brown tiles where armies should stop), spies spreading plague.. ect
- If you are discovered using an exploit/bug/cheat of any kind then you will be removed from the HotSeat. This is a 0 tolerance rule. So if you think what you are doing might be an exploit.. well then guess what? It probably is. Confirm with the Admin if needed before making a post.
- No exploiting AI factions allowed

Military rules
- Battles between human players are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit (ballista/catapult/trebuchet) must be visible if used to directly assault settlement.
- Battles against AI may be played manually.
- NO ONE TURN PEACE. You can invade/enter anyone's land on Turn1 UNLESS they have not played their turn yet.

- Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the tringurn list. Armies standing in fortifications (fort/settlement) when defeated are excluded from this rule.
- Heroic victories vs players aren't allowed (exception when it's impossible to get another result)
- Ships cannot leave blockaded ports without defeating enemy ships first. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port. Ports can be also blockaded by land units - At least two units of land army for each ship inside the port are required to blockade the port.
- Not allowed to post defeats.
- You are not allowed to besiege a settlement to deny garrison participation in the battle.
- You are not allowed to besiege a settlement to deny enemy retreat into it.
- You are not allowed to lure an ambushing army a tile further to bring it in range of more of your forces.
- Each unit of balista/ trebuchet/ catapult can be used just once in each turn to take settlement.
Balistas can assault wooden cities/castles,
catapults can assault also base stone walls/forts/castles
and trebuchets can assault also large/huge stone walls/fortresses/citadels.
- Magicians allow you to attack a higher level of walls - So for example with ballista+mages you can attack forts/stone walls. ( GB mages dont count)
- Limit of 2 forts per region/player. Minimum of 4 units per fort.

Agent rules
- Whether a spy may open gates the gates of the settlement depends on the size of the settlement´s garisson. If a settlements is defended by at least 720+ soldiers, then spies MAY NOT open the gates. If a settlement is defended by fewer than this number, then spies may open the gates without restriction. Screenshots must be posted.
- Assassins arent allowed to kill FL, FH and any other family members. They can sabotage ( 60%), and they can kill generals They need 60% chance to assassinate, against other assassins just 40% needed. Screenshots required.
- Merchants need 60% to acquire other merchant's assets. Only allowed in your own regions, Rebel Controlled Regions, or regions you have aquired Trade rights to. Screenshots required

Settlement rules
- Destroying buildings isnt allowed (only exceptions are churches, which can be destroyed immediately after taking a settlement, and mage buildings)
- When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disbanded.
Join date : 2018-01-12
Reputation : 1
Posts : 6
View user profile

TTW III - Hotseat Rules and List of Players Empty Re: TTW III - Hotseat Rules and List of Players

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:15 pm
Hey, if anyone wants to help me play turns for Aldmeri Dominion ... go for it. You can have total control of choice over the strategy map, and we can discuss strategy thru private messaging. Due to the long term nature of Hotseats, I believe this might be preferable to simple abandonment. Thanks.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum