Go down
View user profile

SSAF Hotseat discussion thread

on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:31 pm
Anything to this hotseat related discussion here!
View user profile

Re: SSAF Hotseat discussion thread

on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:48 pm
No need to take pictures if you fought againts an AI berryknight, even if venice just got turned to ai.

While I take the time to catch my breath!"
View user profile

on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:37 pm
Alrighty, just wanted to make sure Wink
Thanks Dragon Very Happy
View user profile

on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:00 am
Kwarezm is subbed by Ramble, but he didn't post it to notify the others.

1 Staff Hotseat Victory
1 Staff Hotseat Victory
View user profile

on Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:52 pm
@Dragon. wrote:Kwarezm is subbed by Ramble, but he didn't post it to notify the others.
Fine by me but only for 1 turn. I hope he will not use it to start war against Egypt. And yeah, I have a good reason why I dont think he is the one who should sub Kwarezm.
3 Staff Hotseat Victories
3 Staff Hotseat Victories
View user profile

on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:20 pm
It's stupid to assume Khwarezm having 5 stacks on your borders was never going to attack you while at peace with Cumans (their only neighbour in reach of 10 turns besides you). Plus he was telling me he would when I subbed Crusaders Smile
1 Staff Hotseat Victory
1 Staff Hotseat Victory
View user profile

on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:19 pm
Why do ppl have a hard time being honest?

If you asked to sub Kwarezm just to attack Egypt, that s not what will happen. You know that Egypt funds Denmark in the war against you so you decided to stop it in a roundabout way. Very clever.

1 Staff Hotseat Victory
1 Staff Hotseat Victory
View user profile

on Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:42 am
So, I looked at the save and seems that Ramble did exactly what I was afraid of - he decided to start war between Kwarezm and Egypt. So lets look at this issue not from Ramble's but from my perspective.

In the global scale of war seems two military blocks were formed. First, 4 huge or very big factions: HRE, Hungary, England and the Cumans, and on the opposite side there are some huge and big but also some minor factions: the Moors, Egypt, Novgorod, Kiev, TO, Denmark and Aragon and probably Sicily, who knows. Who will win this war is extremely unpredictable imo.

But there is one faction that has not yet chosen a side. Its called the mighty Khwarezmian Empire. From my perspective, the war winner may depend on their decision whose side they will support. And this decision will not be easy for them at all.

And what we have happened now? Ramble has asked to sub them and the admin gave it to him, for an unknown reason. But I dont blame Dragon at all because I know he thought it was not that important and he didnt know Ramble's real intentions. But the thing is that it was very important.

Why am I saying all of this? Long story short, Ramble told me once, when he was explaining to me why he had to attack me, that he had invested too much time and effort into this particular HS that he would allow his empire to collapse for some stupid reason. Same here with me.

So what happened previously with Kwarezm is totally unfair to me. Lets imagine someone else asked to sub them, for example Potatoto or Berry. They would direct their troops towards Cumans probably. But such things should be prevented by the admin. If someone asked me if I approve Ramble to sub Kwarezm, I would certainly be against it.

Regarding Ramble's reasons, I just can say whoever will be a new player for Kwarezm, I can present him some excelent reasons why he shouldnt attack me. And I have great confidence in my diplomatic abilities, just bring me that guy.

Right now I demand that in the next turn all Khwarezmians troops be returned to their pre-war positions or they be subbed by someone who isnt on Ramble's side. Imo it would be a perfect punishment for Ramble and thmzr who agreed to a joint attack on Egypt in such a scurvy way, shame on you
1 Staff Hotseat Victory
1 Staff Hotseat Victory
View user profile

on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:44 am
Then Admin should sub
View user profile

on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:26 am
Kwarezm joining a side could be major factor in the outcome, however as I didn't have to interact that much I don't know the actual alliances and political situations. However Kwarezm is secluded by egypt and cumans and the cumans made it clear there is a NAP between the two factions, therefore if kwarezm wouldn't want to break it, as I wouldn't with the past subs then kwarezm's only choice is to attack egypt. In the past few turns you didn't message kwarezm at all about an alliance or a NAP or about anything. Therefore as I was subbing the faction several turns now it makes me the most logical choice is to attack egypt.
Now that Ramble made the first attack when he asked to sub this one time is just a coincidence. If I would have subbed kwarezm I would have attacked also egypt, since you didn't try to make any contact with the faction and the admin subbing it, so no idea why you are bringing up now that what are the reasons for kwarezm to not attack egypt. You should have send a message ingame or to me weeks or months ago, that you want kwarezm on your side and then kwarezm with me subbing could have been your ally, but it is too late now right now, unless you discuss something that worths way much for kwarezm to think about it.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:38 pm
Making political decisions for a faction you dont play nor are even remotely close to in your own favor is just plain stupid when subbing for the 1st time. If I were Kwarezmians there would be no way in hell I'd attack Egypt, I'd wait out the NAP with cumans or break it.
1 Staff Hotseat Victory
1 Staff Hotseat Victory
View user profile

on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:48 pm
Whether K-sah would or would not attack is irrelevant. Admin should sub, not a unconnected major power in the game.

One thing I can add is this: Back when I was CS (in like June/July) I was working with some success on having K-sah attack the Egypt/Turk alliance. Ramble may have saw some of the responses from Kwarz when he subbed me. This includes AFTER Redstar took over. (I probably would still be alive as CS to help the Kwarz with this if I had not dropped out) - so the attacks should stand. It should just be the admin who subs.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum