Total War Hotseat Campaigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mergor
Mergor

The State of TNC(Temporary Discussion) Empty The State of TNC(Temporary Discussion)

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:58 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey gents.

TNC is in an easier situation than AoR, which means that possibly only 1 slot has to be filled up, that being misafeco's Novgorod. But, as the situation in TWC hasn't cleared up yet, and misafeco might return if we can go back to TWC (We still have a slight chance as there are stuff going on behind the scenes) and it is Novgorods turn, a pretty important one at that, I'm choosing not to start this HS until this whole mess cleares up. (We'll hope we don't need to wait more then a few days now)
paladinbob123
paladinbob123

The State of TNC(Temporary Discussion) Empty situation of this hotseat

Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:46 am
What do you want to do........ people? It has been near on two weeks since mergor hoped the situation might resolve itself and misafeco would return , but it seems the situation has not been resolved....So do we continue with those who wish to play? Do we continue to wait on misafeco to change his mind , or do we shut this hotseat down? ?I for one , are happy to carry on , if there is still support to continue....but I leave such things ultimately to the admin and the other players to decide on?

regards

PBOB
Ramble12
Ramble12
3 Staff Hotseat Victories
3 Staff Hotseat Victories

The State of TNC(Temporary Discussion) Empty Re: The State of TNC(Temporary Discussion)

Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:52 pm
I would like to continue, of course, though we need a Novgorodian player. Do you mind subbing Novgorod Pbob? They are at war with me anyway, so I don't mind that.
paladinbob123
paladinbob123

The State of TNC(Temporary Discussion) Empty Re: The State of TNC(Temporary Discussion)

Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:12 pm
happy to do so..of course , that is if the admin doesn't have any other thoughts ..and the rest of the players are ok to continue...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum