Total War Hotseat Campaigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jadli
Jadli
Site Owner

TESNB V SIGN UP - Hotseat Rules and List of Players  Empty TESNB V SIGN UP - Hotseat Rules and List of Players

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:52 am

The Elder Scrolls Newbloods V
Morrowind

TESNB V SIGN UP - Hotseat Rules and List of Players  ESO_Morrowind_keyart2_1366x768_2

Are you new to the hotseating or havent even started yet? Then this is a hotseat for you!

Welcome to Morrowind dear Newbloods. We will be using my Unoffcial Patch 1.41 for The Elder Scrolls. Info about the mod and download links can be found HERE. This campaign shall be taking place in Morrowind, a region of Tamriel, during the events of The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind and The Red Year.
Only newbloods are allowed to join. Newbloods are those, who have no, or a very little experience with hotseating.

Description:

Admin - Jadli
Co-admin - OPEN

Factions
Tribunal Temple - OPEN
Great House Hlaalu - TheCzarsHussar
Great House Redoran - ScotlandIsBest
Great House Telvanni - RogueGeneral
Great House Dres - dijitalpaladain
Tamriel Empire - OPEN

Great House Dagoth (unplayable)
Tribes of Blackmarsh (unplayable)

Events
The Sixth House
Red Year

The Rules

Spoiler:

List of Hotseat Guides

Last edited by Jadli on Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:32 am; edited 5 times in total
ScotlandIsBest

TESNB V SIGN UP - Hotseat Rules and List of Players  Empty Re: TESNB V SIGN UP - Hotseat Rules and List of Players

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:51 am
Redoran or dres
ArBo
ArBo
1 Staff Hotseat Victory
1 Staff Hotseat Victory

TESNB V SIGN UP - Hotseat Rules and List of Players  Empty Re: TESNB V SIGN UP - Hotseat Rules and List of Players

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:07 am
Since I have only 5 posts, I'm a total Newblood... I'll join as Telvanni, please Razz
Jadli
Jadli
Site Owner

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:20 am
Nice try ArBo, but... no scratch

Also, you have been in the community for some time already ScotlandIsBest, but I think Ill let you join anyway tho, unless we have that many newbloods
LordPureLegacy
LordPureLegacy

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:06 pm
I will be here to fill any empty spots as needed jadli Wink
ArBo
ArBo
1 Staff Hotseat Victory
1 Staff Hotseat Victory

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:52 pm
Don't release LPL on those Newbloods Jadli
♞Rogue General♞
♞Rogue General♞

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:37 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'll be honest I don't know much about the Elder Scrolls universe aside from Skyrim, so I'll play anything. I've also never played a hotseat either so this will all be very interesting. Very Happy
Jadli
Jadli
Site Owner

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:29 am
Well, what factions would you and ScotlandIsBest play?
ScotlandIsBest

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:10 pm
maybe redoran?
Jadli
Jadli
Site Owner

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:33 am
Well, two spots left. Will hopefullly fins two more newbloods soon. Busy with exams again, so this will likely start in two weeks at soonest
Iron Aquilifer
Iron Aquilifer

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:55 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Not played any HSs in this new ES mod, so I would be interested in either the Empire or Tribunal. However if that is not acceptable I can offer myself up as co-admin
Jadli
Jadli
Site Owner

Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:08 am
Well, the game is for people who have no or very little experience with hotseating, whether some one played or havent played this mod yet is not that relevant.

Ill gladly have you as coadmin tho Smile

The thread might move to TWC soon...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum