Go down
1 Staff Hotseat Victory
1 Staff Hotseat Victory
View user profile

Re: SSAF - HotSeat Saves

on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:51 pm
And all your messages in game... you literally made me a fool... very impressive...
The sad thing is that you could have most of these settlements for free only if you asked, thats how much I trusted you.
View user profile

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:38 am
I have to agree with your sentiment as I trusted you as well, but only to a point.. I have to say it, why would I ask for them?
That would put me under a great deal of suspicion, and at the current time, you would probably scout around. Or, you'd say
no, depending on your finances.
Even in your latest message, you spoke of rewarding me. Before this attack, the war was shifting, slightly away from your favor. Your enemies were making precise movements, and knowing what both sides were capable of, I made what I judged to be the best move. You wouldn't be able to feasibly 'reward' the Teutonic Order when money becomes scarce, and you need every settlement. I mean, perhaps I could've convinced you to give me all but one of your regions, but the thought never crossed my mind. It almost seems too dastardly, but at the same time, highly unlikely to succeed.
All the same, I wish you luck in this hotseat, and any we happen to be in, further down the line.
1 Staff Hotseat Victory
1 Staff Hotseat Victory
View user profile

on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:54 am
View user profile

on Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:17 pm

While I take the time to catch my breath!"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: